2011년 1월 5일 수요일

life during 11/01/02-05

hi :)
i am going to write diay-sort-of-thing about things happened during this camp so far :)

11/01/02
I was supposed to take a shuttle bus to come to this camp,
but! my mom didn't set the alarm and our family slept late!
So, we text-messaged the bus driver to wait for 10 minutes
at the bus stop, but it was the wrong number D:
When we arrived, no bus was there, so we panicked!
My mom got the correct number in GLPS homepage,
then we called him to ask where we should go.
When we told him that we were taking the 경부high way,
he suggested us to meet in 동명 휴게소.
My dad had to drive for 2-3 hours more to get to that place,
so he got really mad at me.
I was really tired and I wanted to sleep but because of my
scary father being angry at me, I never couldn't!
I safely took the shuttle bus

sorry, I will finish this later , bye:(

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기